The FastCheckPOC® 20 tests for the top 20 allergies, 10 of each of inhalation and food groups in Europe. These include Common Ragweed, Mugwort, Timothy Grass, Grass Mix, Rye, Silver Birch, Ficus/Latex Mix, Cat Dander, Dog Dander, House Dust Mites, Egg White, Cow’s Milk, Cod, Wheat, Peanut, Soybean, Celery, Almond, Walnut, and Hazelnut. It is easy to use and there is no need for additional equipment as results can be read with the naked eye - everything you need is provided in the test kit.
FastCheckPOC®20 is easy to use and is ideal for healthcare professionals to screen their patients for allergies during consultation. FastCheckPOC® 20 results are semi-quantitative, i.e. the visual categorization into 5 levels enables the classification of the allergy test results into respective CAP classes.
The mix of the different allergen groups reflects the variety of possible causes that can trigger an allergy. The allergen composition in the FastCheckPOC® 20 ATOPY is based on scientific expert assessments and EU regulations.
With this comprehensive combination of 20 allergens and allergen mixes, the ATOPY panel in FastCheckPOC® 20 is an ideal basis for screening for sensitization.
To be used by trained healthcare or fitness/sport professionals. IgG4.
- A time-saving procedure for you and your patient
- Hygienic – blood sample and reagents are retained in the device
- Suitable for adults, pregnant women, and children over the age of 5-years old
- Allergy testing for allergen-specific IgE in only 30 minutes with 20 test parametersin one test
- 90% of the most common allergies covered
The FastCheckPOC® 20 rapid test is the result of search for a reliable system that enables immediate evaluation of allergies and introduction of treatment. FastCheck- POC® 20 combines the most modern microfluidics with low detection limits. Test results are very simple to evaluate. The simultaneous testing of 20 allergens with immediate results enables effective consultation and treatment processes for health care professionals and their patients. The results are semi quantitative, i.e. the visual categorisation into 5 levels enables the classification of the allergy test results into respective CAP classes.
Test Kit Includes
- FastCheckPOC® 20 test cassette
- Small reagent rack with color-coded test tubes
- Syringe for injecting the blood sample and reagents
- Blood collection set with alcohol swab, safety lancet,
- Capillary tube (lithium heparin), cotton swab and adhesive plaster
- Descriptive instructions with pictures
- Evaluation sheet for the patient’s test results
- Capillary whole blood from the fingertip, from earlobes or heels (in case of infants)
Type of measurement
- 200 µL
- 30 minutes
- 2 – 8 °C Until expiry date
- Room Temperature (18 – 30 °C)