Glutentox® Pro (25 Tests)
GlutenTox Pro is a quick test for precise gluten detection in food, beverages and on surfaces, especially designed for gluten free food manufacturers and handlers. These rapid tests are especially useful in monitoring of gluten to ensure that products comply with the food regulations and guidelines and also to ensure proper labelling. They also allow quick decisions and corrective actions in case there is any risk of contamination along the production chain.
GlutenTox Pro contains the G12 anti-gliadin antibody that specifically recognizes the 33-mer peptide, the gluten fraction that triggers a reaction in those with celiac disease. It is an immunochromatographic test for the detection of gluten in food and beverages with different composition and levels of processing, from raw materials to processed food. Gluten Tox Pro can also be used for detecting the presence of gluten in oral hygiene products, such as toothpaste and mouthwash, which is useful since these products may be ingested. In addition, Gluten Tox Pro can be used to control the cleanliness of food production zones through surface analysis, a prerequisite to prevent the risk of cross- contamination in the final product.
Quick and Reliable
- Detects gluten from wheat, barley, rye and oat
- Adjustable sensitivity: 5 ppm, 10 ppm 20 ppm, 40 ppm of gluten
- Long-lasting and shelf-stable
- Results in less than 20 minutes
- No special equipment required
- Unique method to detect oat toxicity
Avoid Gluten Contamination
GlutenTox Pro is a semi-quantitative tool to avoid accidental gluten contamination in foods and drinks, and on surfaces
Helps avoid accidental gluten contamination
- For restaurant kitchens, cafeterias, catering, manufacturers, etc.
- From incoming ingredients
- Within shared facilities
- Via cooking surfaces and countertops
- In final products
Test Kit Includes
- GlutenTox Pro stick (x25) in a tube
- Plastic pipette (x50)
- Disposable plastic spoons (x25)
- Extraction bottle with yellow cap (x25)
- Dilution bottle with blue cap (x25).
- Instructions Leaflet
- Food, beverages, oral hygiene products and surfaces
Type of measurement
- Semi- Quantitative
- Amount of sample varies with the kind of food (refer to manual)
- 20 minutes
- 2 – 30 °C until expiry date
- Room Temperature (18 – 30 °C)