Glutentox® Pro Surface (50 Tests)
GlutenTox® Pro Surface is a rapid and user-friendly test for the detection of gluten on surfaces in kitchens and other work area - stainless steel, rubber, plastic, food grade painted wood and sealed ceramics. GlutenTox Pro Surface is specially designed for gluten free food manufacturers and handlers.
The GlutenTox Pro Surface test kit fits into any safety and hazard control plans. The kit is a must-have tool that preserves brand reputation for products that are designed to be safe for gluten-sensitive consumers. For facilities that produce both “traditional” and gluten-free items, ensuring that the food processing environment is free from traces of gluten is a top concern. Accordingly, GlutenTox Pro Surface is designed to detect trace amounts of gluten on surfaces and comes with everything you need to conduct 50 tests.
The next-generation G12 antibody recognizes the 33-mer peptide, which is the toxic fraction of gluten in wheat, barley, and rye that has been indicated to trigger reactions in coeliac populations (Structural basis for gluten intolerance in celiac sprue, Science, 2002). To date, no ingredients have been found to trigger false positives with the G12 antibody.
Quick and Reliable
GlutenTox Pro Surface is:
- Accurate: G12 antibody detects gluten from all toxic grains; no false positives.
- Detects gluten from wheat, barley, rye and with its unique method- oat gluten is also detected
- Quick response: A reliable answer in less than 11 minutes.
- Adjustable sensitivity: Threshold can be adjusted by use of additional swab.
- Easy: No special equipment needed, easy-to-read results including control line.
- Reliable: Shelf-stable and long-lasting.
- Cost efficient: competitive pricing and volume discounts available.
GlutenTox Pro Surface is not appropriate for testing gluten in foods or beverages. For that, we recommend GlutenTox Pro.
Avoid Gluten Contamination
GlutenTox Pro Surface is specially designed to help food manufacturers monitor gluten at every step of production to ensure that products comply with a program of Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points (HACCP). Surface / environment testing is a key step towards compliance with regulations for ingredient labelling. This test kit also allows quick decisions and corrective actions in case there is any risk of contamination along the production chain. Kits are user-friendly, accurate, and robust: a must-have for any quality and food safety plan implemented by manufacturers or commercial kitchens that want to ensure the safety of their gluten free consumers.
Test Kit Includes
- GlutenTox Pro sticks (x50) 2 tubes
- Plastic pipette (x50)
- Dilution bottle with blue cap (x50)
- Instructions Leaflet
- stainless steel, rubber, plastic, food grade painted wood and sealed ceramic
Type of measurement
- Semi- Quantitative
- 10 minutes
- 2 – 30 °C until expiry date
- Room Temperature (18 – 30 °C)